Public Relations Intern
Nextdoor is looking for exceptional intern candidates for a 3-month paid internship with the opportunity of a permanent, full-time position for exceptionally strong performers. This is a great opportunity for smart people to gain experience in an early-stage startup environment.
As a PR Intern, you’ll play an important role in a fast-paced and fun venture-backed startup, with the opportunity of transitioning to a full-time position. Youll support the public relations team gain national media placements to help create awareness and drive product
• Research media outlets and contacts
• Contribute content for Nextdoors Twitter
• Manage editorial calendar opportunities
• Help coordinate interview details
• Administrative duties such as tracking media coverage and updating media reports
• BA degree with a strong academic record
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Resourcefulness and creativity are a must
• Self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time
Nextdoor [ All of our Internships ]
San Francisco, CA 94104
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.