Company/Organization: Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd.
The intern is responsible for planning and implementing appropriate English as an Additional Language teaching programs in an assigned preschool institution while nurturing intercultural exchanges and global humanity values through early childhood education.
The internship contributes to the betterment of the following areas:
• The English learning environment of the preschool institution.
• The English teachings skills of local co-workers.
• The English proficiency of students.
• The development of the intern him or herself.
The intern must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• A native and fluent command of the English language in both writing and reading.
• Child development and child education methods.
• Safe and appropriate activities for children.
• Relevant legislation and policies to ensure a safe and properly supervised environment for children
The intern must demonstrate the following skills:
• Supervisory skills
• Creative skills
• Stress management skills
• Teaching skills
• Team building and managing skills
• Time management skills
• Effective verbal communication skills
• Classroom management skills
• Interpersonal skills
The intern must have a genuine interest for early childhood education and be committed to be fully engaged with the job.
• Be respectful towards kindergarten management, coworkers, parents and students.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Be flexible and adaptable to new environments.
• Be consistent and fair.
• Be compassionate and understanding.
• Be able to ensure a safe and secure teaching environment.
• Be physically fit to participate in activities with young children
• Be able to work independently
Paid Internship Info:
End of internship 2,000 USD scholarship + benefits
Full and Half day programs
No deadline, 6-12 months
All year roundAdditional Info:
E-mail us for more information on terms and benefits of the internship.Tags:
Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd.
Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd. [ All of our Internships ]
Website: Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd.
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.