E-Marketing and Operations Assistant
The intern will be helping the art gallery staff with different tasks, from daily operations to e-marketing and sales. The intern’s tasks will include but will not be limited to
• Cooperate in the organization of the art exhibitions;
• Help with the inventory and price lists;
• Provide logistical and practical support when needed;
• Promotion of the art gallery on social media;
• Online marketing and sales tasks related to online art fairs, art magazines, social networking, art blogs as well as traditional print media.
• Independent personality
• High degree of self reliance
• Good computer skills
• University student or above
• Fluent English in required
• Chinese language skills are preferred
• Any other language is a plus
• Previous working and/or traveling experience in Beijing would be strongly preferred
Paid Internship Info:
Part time internship is possible.
After the internship period the intern will have obtained a good over all feeling about working in an art gallery.
Hutong Schools Internship Program focuses on finding the right company match for each applicant. Our Internship Consultants evaluate your needs and are committed to helping you to find an internship placement at one of our many partner companies here in China. With schools in Beijing and Shanghai you can take part in our Internship Program in either of both cities, the choice is up to you.
The internships offered by The Hutong School are part of the Internship package consisting of:
- Internship placement in a Beijing or Shanghai-based company
- 6 hours of group Chinese classes per week (or 3 hours per week of private lessons if there is no group available at your level)
- Accommodation in a modern shared apartment (with your own bedroom) in the centre of the city (all utilities included)
- Organization of cultural activities 2-4 times per week (tea ceremony, taichi lessons, kung fu show, trips and excursions in and around the city…)
- Practical assistance while here in China (including airport pickup, visa assistance, 24/7 support, welcome pack)
For our prices please check our website at: http://www.hutong-school.com/prices-internship-programme/
Tel: +86-10-8523 6030
Website: Hutong School
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.