Social Media Manager
In this ever-evolving world of technology, social media is increasingly becoming an essential part tool in business relations. This is especially true in entertainment, where new developments are happening around the clock. LIVE MUSIC NETWORK, as a developing multimedia network, is looking for young, tech-savvy, music-loving in interns who can build the companys online presence using current and new social media platforms. An interns job function will be to gather and manage specific and relevant content on all LIVE MUSIC NETWORKs online social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Blogger, Paper.li, etc.
- MUST have a passion for music!
- Interested in social media (professional social media experience is a plus).
- Responsible, professional, self-driven individual with good work ethic and fun personality.
- MUST have anytime access to computer (preferably posses personal computer/laptop).
- Education: At least high-school diploma or equivalent or better (some college education is a plus).
- (Los Angeles area applicants get priority)
Live Music Network
Live Music Network [ All of our Internships ]
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Website: Live Music Network
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.