Digital Marketing Intern
We are a new and fresh Online Marketing agency here in San Diego and are looking for a summer intern. We are a small start up seeking talented individuals that want to learn and be part of a fast and growing industry. Unlike HUGE companies, we don’t make you get coffee or make photocopies. Instead. you’ll be involved in our everyday operations and work closely with our leadership team.
You will be reporting to our General Manager and working closely with our Senior Account Manager.
• Mac lover and/or PC user
• Loves being creative and a passion for marketing and technology
• Great understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
• Understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator and any other Adobe Suite applications
• Basic knowledge of html
• Knowledge and high interest in online/social/digital marketing industry
• Willing to be flexible with work hours (20-40/week)
• Must be self motivated and sufficient
• Must live in San Diego and can receive credit for a summer internship course
• Familiar with Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Willingness to learn and be proactive in the internship role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinating with the Account Manager on various client projects
• Working closely with the General Manager on various projects
• Market research on competitors
• Conceptualizing and brainstorming with the team on ideas and concepts for clients
• Assisting in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
• Work with the designers and developers on various projects
• Must be a self starter and be able to work with little supervision
Paid Internship Info:
Summer - Fall
01/01/13, 01/01/13, TBD
CreativeMob Inc., [ All of our Internships ]
9285 Dowdy Drive
San Diego, CA 92126
Website: CreativeMob Inc.,
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.