Do the words film, art, music and fashion instantly make you want to do high kicks? Is your social circle full of emerging talent (yourself included of course)? Could your Facebook page be titled “A Star is Born”? Do you find yourself organizing/at the dopest parties of the year? Are you the “cool” informant of your crew? Are you constantly coming up with stellar event ideas in your sleep? Does this video make you want to work with us http://bit.ly/MUSEvid?
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes? Well, hello fantastic new GenArt intern.
We, at GenArt, are looking for you (if you have the following qualifications):
- Excellent writing skills and an engaging, witty voice.
- Skills in Powerpoint, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator are a major plus.
- Ability to liaise with a professional gumbo of characters from corporate to creative.
- Familiarity with the GenArt brand, bonus points if you have attended one of our events.
- Know your way around the social network scene (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Viddy.)
- A passion for being the first to know the best new bands/artists/designers/filmmakers/super rad people.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Available to work 10-15 hours a week in our swank West Hollywood, CA office.
GenArt [ All of our Internships ]
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.