Market Research / Social Media / Journalism Intern
The Intern Program is a rigorous program (12 week commitment required) packed with real-world business experience. Youll have a chance to work on and implement a series of important projects ranging from research and business analysis, developing insight reports, social media, marketing, PR, event coordination and planning, quality assurance, new product development
You will also be paid a monthly stipend (its not huge, but the experience will be rewarding).
We are looking to work with super-smart, passionate people that want to be responsible for initiatives that will directly impact our rapidly growing. This program requires motivated self-starters with strong communications, writing, marketing and analytical skills. You should have a passion for health, technology, innovation, education, internet, mobile, social media, and startups.
We are accepting applicants who are:
2. Have unstoppable desire to learn and get practical start-up experience
3. Analytical and love market research
4. Wicked smart
6. Hard-working and hands on
8. Have an interest in start-ups and helping grow a business
9. Fun to work with
10. Have an interest in helping solve the challenge of our time: closing the Health Gap and raising standard of care in America
Your Primary Focus:
You will get exposure to all aspects of startup life and be involved in key areas of the business including operations, product development, marketing, social media, content writing, PR, sales, business development, mobile apps. The primary focus of the program requires you to be highly analytical and have a background or passion for data, social media, web strategy, marketing, and event planning.
What You Will Be Doing:
1. Business Analysis, Market Research
2. Writing Insight and Trend Reports
3. Organizing Community Events
4. Social Media Management
5. Actively Engaging with the Digital Health Community
6. Writing Blogs, creating info graphics
12 week commetment required
As soon as possible
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.