Modocat TV Production Manager
- Prepare, shoot and edit video once a week about fashion, beauty and products on modocat.com as host (studio & camera equipment is provided)
- Study background information about latest trends (Vogue is your daily food!)
- Schedule interviews with Cat Girls, Fashion Bloggers, Models, Photographers, Make Up Artists, etc.
- Style Reports, How-To-Videos (what’s new, what’s trendy for summer, how to walk in high heels etc.)
- Shoot backstage videos during photo shoots
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events
- Excellent oral communication capabilities
- Fashion sense, genuine interest in fashion & style
- Confident in front of camera
- Friendly and conversational
- Knowledge of video editing software like Final Cut or Premium
9-11 hours per week
as soon as possible
Internship would be two to three days per week in Downtown Los Angeles.
Modocat.com [ All of our Internships ]
Los Angeles, CA
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.