Dying to test drive what you’ve been taught in class? Make your professors and parents proud? Or, just hang in the cool AC with even cooler advertising people, and have a sweet internship to highlight on your resume?
Is you said, “Yes, yes, YES!?”
… we like you already. Now, here’s what we’re looking for in the ideal Interactive Intern:
• Assist in web design landing pages, media campaigns and other on-line creative needs;
• Maintain and develop code for internal and external projects;
• Translate visual designs into front-end code, including HTML5 and CSS;
• Participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects;
• Integrating data across services through back-end applications;
• Perform limited system maintenance and configuration with the goal of complete up time;
• Troubleshooting problems and/or learning new technologies and languages as the need arises;
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required.
• Helpful technologies: ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, XML/XSLT, Flash/AS3;
• Experience working with mobile technologies including iOS and Android;
• Experience configuring and administrating web servers including Apache, IIS 6.0/7.0
• Experience analyzing requirements, designing, building, and installing applications;
• Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills;
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues;
• Experience working with website development projects
Currently in school and studying for a degree in Web Design, Development or equivalent. Amp Agency offers an internship program in conjunction with University guidelines for credit and/or experience only (unpaid.)
Data cross-broswer capability IOS Android HTML5 CSS ASP Web Design landing pages media campaigns front-end code testing developMore Internships in California:
AMP Agency [ All of our Internships ]
San Francisco, CA
Website: AMP Agency
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.