Research Internship Opportunity
Purpose: To provide assistance in projects conducted by the Chinese Community Health Resource Center (CCHRC). To partake in projects in the areas of Advanced Directives; Tobacco; Diabetes; General Health Internet-base Intervention, Teen Health website, Mental Health Intervention, Violence Prevention, Program Marketing, Public Health Informatics, data entry for various studies and research. There will be opportunities for publication and acknowledgment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in coordinating, promoting, implementing and evaluating educational project.
• Assist in reviewing and/or developing visual aids for educational project.
• Assist in identifying, collecting, reviewing, selecting/developing and translating educational materials.
• Assist in data management.
• Assist in material design.
• Data entry.
• Develop meeting minutes as assigned.
• Prepare required reports.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Complies with CHA Compliance Handbook including Code of Ethics and all statues, regulations and guidelines applicable to federal and state programs. Responsibilities include, following the guideline and reporting suspected violations of any statue, regulations, agreements or guidelines applicable to all healthcare programs.
• English and Chinese speaking/ writing skills highly preferred.
Knowledge and use of computer, including Internet navigation.
• Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SNAP Survey, SPSS, SurveyMonkey software preferred.
• Knowledge of various citation styles (AMA, APA, ASA, etc) preferred.
• Minimum: Bachelor’s degree candidate.
• Health/Science background with Art, Film, or Informatics training or interests preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to function within a multidisciplinary environment.
• Good coordination and organization skills.
• Creative in program and educational material design.
• Detail orientated.
• Cultural sensitivity.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
10-20 hrs; flexible scheduling
minimum 3 months, flexible scheduling
Chinese Community Health Resource Center
Chinese Community Health Resource Center [ All of our Internships ]
845 Jackson Street, Suite 101
San Francisco, CA 94133
Phone: 415-677-2473 Fax: 415-217-4174
Website: Chinese Community Health Resource Center
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.