Be competitive in the workplace when you graduate. Graduates with real experience have a higher chance to find employment with more pay.
The programmer intern will learn how to be a part of an enterprise-level software development team in a dynamic environment. You will also learn the breadth and depth of software design techniques as well as working with small and diverse team of developers, designers, marketing and business individuals. The founder of the company and principal architect of RCampus.com will work directly with interns. This will be a great opportunity for an intern to be a part of a real-world software development endeavor.
RCampus is an award-winning online education management system serving K-12 through Higher Education. RCampus has been noted as a powerful one-stop-shop for schools, educators and students to perform their academic tasks. We are looking for a programmer intern to take part in RCampus’ growing success.
- Web development: Prefer Undergraduate Junior or Senior level students. Requires some SQL
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Prefer PhD and Graduate students, or Undergrad students with research oriented minds and math/statistics skills. Requires some SQL knowledge to pull data
from the database
- User-Interface / Graphic design: Knowledge of CSS and JQuery is helpful but not required.
- Programming experience and object-orientation techniques (University junior or senior level preferred, however, lower-division students with good programming knowledge will be accepted)
- Willingness to comply with company software design policies and coding styles
- Web development skills of any kind a plus (Java, .Net, ASP, PHP, or ColdFusion)
3 months, possibly longer based upon assignment
Reazon Systems, Inc. is a software technology company specializing in software architecture and development of small to large scale software systems. Currently, we are focusing on RCampus.com, an award-winning suite of tools for a unique blend of online learning, secure social and academic networking, site building, ePortfolios management and more for students, teachers and schools.Tags:
RSCCD Digital Media Center
RSCCD Digital Media Center [ All of our Internships ]
1300 S. Bristol
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Phone: (714) 241-5810 Fax: (714) 966-3036
Website: RSCCD Digital Media Center
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.