Business Intern Needed at Venture-backed YC Cloud Media Startup
Chute is a rapidly growing 15+ person venture-backed Y Combinator startup working on the Cloud media platform of the future. We’re building the most powerful system for creating and managing media-rich mobile and web applications, used by developers, brands and publishers, and every day individuals like yourself. We’re located in the South Beach/South Park area of San Francisco, right among a ton of other cool startups.
We are looking for a motivated, ridiculously smart, high-energy business and marketing intern to join us for a couple months. You’ll be involved in business development, customer and market research, as well as marketing and social media activities.
You’ll probably be sitting at a desk right across from our CEO, who will ask you every now and then if you want to play some table tennis, and are welcome to join us for our daily catered lunch. We’d like you to start immediately, and we’ll have you dive into various research projects, business and marketing initiatives, and account management right away.
- Super smart with an impeccable work ethic and attention to detail
- Tech saavy -- you live and breathe the Internet
- Excellent research and data analysis skills; very good with numbers and Excel (VBA a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; solid writer with blogging and/or editing experience would be very helpful
- Statistics, design and HTML skills a big plus; Mac savvy also a plus
Chute [ All of our Internships ]
480 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.