The sales team is interested in finding an individual to assist with advertising sales support for the Fall 2012 term, with the potential to turn full-time. The individual will assist the team in identifying potential clients and successfully managing the clients through the sales process.
• Major in marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Conscientious, with solid follow-through
• Power point and Excel Skills (HTML a plus and can also be learned in the program)
• Researching, locating, and qualifying brand and advertising agency contacts and reading trade magazines to educate Sales Team on key accounts
• Learning to assist Sales Planners/Coordinators with campaign management and creative ideation (reporting, screenshot compilation, campaign wrap-reports, participating in creative brainstorms)
Paid Internship Info:
10am - 5:30pm
Thoughtful Media Group
We are producers and we are advertising executives. We understand the importance brands and the role they play in entertainment. We know how to convey brand-supported initiatives to audiences in ways that will make them engage and commit. Were good at what we do, having produced some of the biggest and most innovative advertiser-supported programming, both on TV and online.-
Weve been watching the trends in emerging and expanding markets and so, in addition to having offices in Los Angeles, California, we also maintain production and sales teams in Shanghai, China and Tokyo, Japan.
Thoughtful Media Group [ All of our Internships ]
14724 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Website: Thoughtful Media Group
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.