Business Intelligence Analyst
Hoponthehype.com is seeking a creative problem solver and someone providing research to guide and boost the business intelligence of the start-up. As with all start-ups, duties may change at any time, but the expectation is that you will be focused investigating competitors, pricing strategies, test out different product models, and seek potential partnering companies. This position helps develop comprehensive solutions based on internal and external research, demonstrating insights, creativity, neutrality, identifying demographic, economic and other relevant trends so that hoponthehype.com can target its growth strategies. Deliverables often include a presentation and/or write-up of findings, including some analysis and synthesis of multiple and conflicting datasets.
- Business School students majoring in market research, business administration, finance, or similar discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrates initiative, and adapt / adjust to shifting priorities.
- Demonstrates sound research skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, while solving problems.
- Manages workload efficiently, effectively, and completely
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Commitment to continuously develop skill set and knowledge base
- Utilizes strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- For the right candidate, position can be converted at the end of the internship.
More Internships in Florida:
Hop on the Hype
Hop on the Hype [ All of our Internships ]
14 NE 1st Street
Miami, FL 33132
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.