Marketing and Communications Intern
BrijBrand, a subsidiary of Robbi Crawford Enterprises, LLC, provides mentoring, consulting and educational services to high school seniors and college students eager to create a satisfying, engaging and meaningful worklife experience. According to a recent employee engagement study by Gallup, the percentage of U.S. workers in 2015 who Gallup considered engaged in their jobs averaged 32%. The majority (50.8%) of employees were not engaged, while another 17.2% were actively disengaged. In a previous study, they reported that 70% of student graduates are not satisfied with their jobs just five years after graduation.
BrijBrand’s mission is to respond to these dismal findings and the gaps in our typical approach to entering the world of work with proven solutions delivered through private and group mentoring, in person, virtually and via our online hub to increase students’ chances of job satisfaction, fulfillment and engagement. Emphasis is placed on identifying strengths, talents, interests, and natural abilities; developing ones personal brand; how to make conscious work and life choices; and identifying one’s just right work.
BrijBrand seeks a dynamic, tech-savvy, self-starter who craves learning new skills and isn’t afraid to tackle big projects. As a marketing intern you will delve into and manage real projects that will contribute to the growth or our new business. The ideal candidate is someone who is captivated with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the executive assistant with a variety of marketing and social media initiatives. We are seeking someone who is plugged into the 20-30 something’s perspectives, online viewing behaviors, offline preferences etc. to help us reach our high school seniors and college undergrads audience.
• Undergraduate junior or senior (preferably a senior) with a Marketing, Communication, or Public Relations background and focus.
• Self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and meet deadlines.
• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space, love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
• Must be computer proficient (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and have the ability to learn.
• Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
• An effective written and oral communicator.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients and community contacts.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and innovative thinker.
• Enthusiasm for the mission of BrijBrand.
10-15 hours per week
summer 2017 flexible to summer 2018
Apply by June 1stTags:
navigate the wacky world of school and build a solid bridge to their just right work and desired lifestyle.
BrijBrand [ All of our Internships ]
1635 Old 41 Hwy. NW Ste 112, #313
Kennesaw, GA 30152
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.