Fashion, Hospitality & Lifestyle Summer 2017 Photography & Graphic Design I
Company/Organization: Margie Korshak, Inc.
Interns are expected to:
• Receive instruction and hands-on experience doing entry-level public relations and social media work with relation to graphic design and photography in an agency setting.
• Work closely with the executive team.
• Understand the development and maintenance of brand standards for Margie Korshak, Inc. and its clientele.
• Craft creative graphics for the agency and clients that catch the eye.
• Practice photography and event management skills at client and media events.
• Hold to the same standards as an entry-level employee, practicing good judgment and professionalism on a daily basis.
• Typical duties include:
• Attend various MKI events to take photos for internal and external use.
• Edit photos on platforms such as Photoshop.
• Work with creative lead to ensure each project is effectively supporting the brand image.
• Assist in image selection for use on websites, social channels, and print collateral.
• Typical duties include:
• Utilize platforms within Adobe Suite such as Illustrator and InDesign to create graphics for Margie Korshak, Inc. and its clientele.
• Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
• Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
• Work on multiple design projects in various stages of development.
Requirements to apply:
• Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Experience creating images for web and print.
• Experience in photography.
• Strong eye for layout, typography and current design trends.
• Creative thinker, writer and problem solver.
• Must be a current full-time or part-time college student or a recent graduate.
• Must be available a minimum of two days per week, Mondays through Fridays (9am-5pm) required; occasional evening and weekend availability may also be required to assist with client events. Some remote work might be requested as well.
• Must possess a keen attention-to-detail and stellar organization skills.
• Must have a personal laptop with necessary tools.
• Must practice communicative and proactive approach to work.
• Must multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Do not call agency.
April 14, 2017Tags:
Margie Korshak, Inc.
Margie Korshak, Inc. [ All of our Internships ]
875 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 3700
Chicago, IL 60611
Website: Margie Korshak, Inc.
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.