Data Entry clerk
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Enter data either directly from customer or by transferring data from various formats into the database software system.
- Document clear, concise and complete data entries and notes.
- Analyze data for accuracy, report any problems found and resolve data errors.
- Obtain further information for incomplete data entries.
- Generate reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Keep sensitive customer or company information confidential.
- Maintain data integrity by following policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as Data Entry Clerk or related background
- Fast typing skills and knowledge of touch typing system preferred
- Outstanding customer service, listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Advanced attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills?- Ability to prioritize work with proven time management and planning skills.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion
- Experience with CRM systems, databases and MS Office (Word, Excel)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Paid Internship Info:
Anthem,Inc [ All of our Internships ]
120 Monument Circle
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 4435122299 Fax: 4435122299
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.