Video Production Internship
Motonation / AGV Sports Group is always looking for students majoring in video production who are willing to be in a learning environment in exchange for college credits. Based on skill and aptitude, the position will serve as an integral role in helping to support and execute various video productions for Motonation and its affiliates; AGVSPORT, Sidi, and Vemar. Ideal for college students or recent graduates wishing to add real world experience to their educational credentials. Goals will be set and a game plan will be established to help interns achieve and surpass goals.
• Shooting videos and editing with Final Cut Pro.
• Must know how to do frame shots, use manual focus and exposure and manual white balance.
• Lighting a scene.
• Intermediate-expert knowledge in video production and editing.
• Motorcycle enthusiasts preferred.
Other Key Success Attributes:
• Demonstrates flexibility; can redefine the role as needed and adapt to change.
• Seeks continuous mastery of new technical and business knowledge and encourages the same in others.
• Interacts professionally and appropriately within a variety of situations.
• Builds consensus, facilitates win-win business outcomes, gains and builds commitment to new ideas and courses of action.
• Clearly articulates, presents, and promotes ideas and issues before various audiences in professional settings.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
• Shares information, cooperates with others, and is comfortable participating as part of a team.
AGV Sports Group
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.