Company/Organization: Aspen Contracting Inc
You are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
• Ability to canvass and set up appointments.
• Use technology provided to create scope of loss or inspection reports.
• Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Nationwide opportunities available!
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!!
We are looking for people with an apt for learning, a keen ability to persuade and a drive to be at the top of their game every day. We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
• Self-starter, can work independently and driven towards success
• Effective presentation skills.
• Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
• Will require some evenings and weekend hours based on business needs.
• Must be willing to travel or re-locate.
• Reliable Transportation
• Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
• Ability to safely walk the roof for performing inspections.
Paid Internship Info:
More Internships in Missouri:
Aspen Contracting Inc
Our customer are our #1 priority and we believe in Doing the right thing through higher standards and integrity.
Aspen Contracting Inc [ All of our Internships ]
4141 NE Lakewood Way
Lees Summit, MO 64064
Website: Aspen Contracting Inc
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.