Implementation Services Internship
•Work in a growing company in the dynamic industry of Electronic Medical Records
• Located in New York City
• Gain valuable skills and leadership behaviors that are transferable to any professional positione
• Internship will require attendance 8 hours per day, 2 days per week for an 8 week period
• This is an unpaid internship program
The intern will be responsible for the following activities and tasks for the Implementation Services Department of SigmaCare:
1. Organizing data needed to perform customer satisfaction survey
2. Scheduling and conducting surveys with customers
3. Analyzing the survey results
4. Reporting on survey results
5. Documenting and presenting best practices for conducting surveys
Once completing the Implementation Services internship program, the candidate will be able to:
1. Understand the procedures involved in implementing an Electronic Medical Record application at a Long Term Care Facility.
2. Assess the quality of the implementation from the customer’s perspective.
3. Design an efficient process for conducting, analyzing, and reporting on customer survey results.
• Strong Written Communication Skills
• Is proactive in learning
• Pays attention to Detail
• Energetic Self Starter with multitasking ability and disciplined with deadlines
• Must have strong computer skills
• Strong Organizational Skill
16 hours per week
SigmaCare offers a vibrant, collaborative work environment for individuals who seek an opportunity to excel within an organization that rewards high performance and integrity. Our employees are at the forefront of the healthcare information technology revolution in the United States. Join the SigmaCare team as we continue to deliver cutting-edge mobile technology and training to clinicians and healthcare professionals in long term care facilities.
SigmaCare [ All of our Internships ]
575 8th Ave, 15th floor
New York City, NY 10018
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.