Wanderlust Festivals - Onsite Support
Wanderlust’s core mission is to create community around mindful living. We are seeking Event Support to work at our upcoming festivals in:
New Orleans Saturday, April 1, 2017
Charlotte Saturday, April 8, 2017
Atlanta Sunday, April 9, 2017
Dallas Saturday, April 15, 2017
San Diego Saturday, April 15, 2017
San Francisco Sunday, April 23, 2017
Las Vegas Saturday, April 22, 2017
Santa Monica Saturday, April 29th & Sunday, April 30th
Event Support Description:
• Genuine enthusiasm for the yoga community and mindful living
• Experience setting up an outdoor event or music festival a plus
• Experience in customer service and/or event production helpful
• Problem solver and proactive in finding solutions
• $25 Adidas Gift Card
• Swag Bag
• Free Lunch
• Free T-shirt
• 50% off any 1,2,3 or 4 day Wanderlust Festival ticket to any US or Canadian Festival in 2017 -OR- a complimentary ticket to one 108 of your choice in 2017
If you are interested, please fill out a volunteer application at Wanderlust.com/volunteer
This is not a paid position
Wanderlust’s message, “Find your true North” is at the core of this mission. We are dedicated to realizing our best selves and helping others along that path.
Our unique volunteer community strives to support and nurture our dedicated crew of service members through meaningful connections and opportunities for growth.
Wanderlust Volunteers get an inside look at the inner workings of the festival and are an essential part of making it a life-changing experience for attendees, staff, and the world at large.
Wanderlust [ All of our Internships ]
26 Dobbin St
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.