Company/Organization: Big Lots, Inc.
Assists HVAC Representative with day to day activities which may include service calls, billing issues and invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
1. Assists the HVAC Representative with service calls from stores and/or suppliers in the field.
2. Enters data into the HEAT database from invoices and call activity.
3. Assists in the review and analysis of cost per square foot reports used to benchmark and determine the success of the assigned HVAC suppliers in a given area.
4. Follows up on billing issues with assigned supplier, i.e. missing information, over-charges on labor or materials, etc.
5. Along with HVAC Representative, meets with new contractors to secure back-up suppliers in each market for repairs, replacement or installation of balers, lifts, HVAC and freezer equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Enrollment in a HVAC program at a technical/trade school.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of CAD 2004 preferred.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Paid Internship Info:
40 hours per week
More Internships in Ohio:
Big Lots, Inc.
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.