Marketing/Public Relations Intern at Trisonics, Inc.
Trisonics, Inc. is looking for a qualified intern to join in our marketing/PR efforts for the Summer of 2013. As a growing company, Trisonics is always looking for new ways to brand their name and increase target audience awareness. As the marketing/PR intern, you will be expected to maintain our current marketing strategies as well as work on generating new strategies.
• Assist in the creation of signage, e-mail campaigns, promotional materials, brochures, etc.
• Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
• Assist with preparation and execution of trade shows
• Prepare presentations
• Maintain and improve website
• Participate in online outreach and promotion using social media
• Maintain social media efforts with Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
• Create interview preparation materials
• Maintain contact lists
• Create or update databases
• Assist in creating and distributing job postings
• Assist in any other general office duties such as sorting mail, screening phone calls, organizing papers, etc.
• Search for opportunities to promote the company through several different mediums (magazines, websites, social media, etc.)
• Assist in marketing phone calls and the scheduling of meetings
Students applying for the internship must have strong written and verbal communication skills and should be majoring in marketing, communications, public relations, social media, or journalism with at least one completed year of college education. They should have a strong understanding of the Web, social media, and Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and Publisher. Applicants must also be highly motivated, independent workers who demonstrate creativity and strong attention to detail. This job requires a work schedule of 5-10 hours per week at our offices in Highspire, PA, open between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
All interested applicants: please send your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
5-10 hours per week
, , ,
Trisonics, Inc. [ All of our Internships ]
Highspire, PA 19507
Website: Trisonics, Inc.
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.