Marketing / PR / Database Analysis- Immediate start
Based in the thriving city of London, England, a Software development company is hiring marketing staff to increase business volume and their customer base.
• Public relations: Draft press releases and assist in outbound PR activity.
• Develop list of key contacts in press, execute PR campaigns.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
• Draft basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, and customer meeting summaries
• Support social networking activities (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, blog outreach)
• Database maintenance and analysis: Maintain and augment customer and prospect database. Track and analyze results and payback of campaigns and events
• Tracking events and competitors activity: Keep tabs on which events our competitors are attending and sponsoring. Track industry conferences to understand which would be a good fit for the company. Develop and maintain industry event calendar
• General research
• Additional administrative assistance as needed
• Strong level of English is recommended
• Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• We are seeking rising juniors with some academic marketing experience
• Ability to prioritise work and to manage expectations
• A good telephone manner
• Strong organisational, communication and writing skills
• Strong writing skills and attention to details
• Applicants should demonstrate a standard academic record (minimum Baccalaureate)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (mostly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
Paid Internship Info:
3 to 6 months
iNTERNSiDEA [ All of our Internships ]
30B Camden Lock Place Chalk Farm Road, Camden London
London, United-Kingdom NW1 8AF
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.