Fashion/e-business Marketing Assistant
The intern will perform e-marketing and business development related tasks.
- Edit products information to the companys B2C website.
- Assist Marketing Director to do online marketing campaigns
- Promote the company on Social Media
- Web SEO, SNS marketing and blog writing
- Contribute with new ideas to the company business and processes
Prospect new clients
Keep contacts with clients maily via email, but also phone calls where necessary
Cooperate with clients support related tasks
French native speaker or near native proficiency
Basic Chinese language skills preferred
Strong interest in fashion and online marketing
Background and/or previous experience in e-marketing/e-commerce
Familiar with Social Media
Motivated and determined personality
Active and quick learner
Paid Internship Info:
on qualifications plus transportation and lunch re
minimum 3 months
This internship will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about e-commerce and have an overview of the sector as a whole.Tags:
There are hiring opportunities after the internship period if both parties are satisfied.
Hutong Schools Internship Program focuses on finding the right company match for each applicant. Our Internship Consultants evaluate your needs and are committed to helping you to find an internship placement at one of our many partner companies here in China. With schools in Beijing and Shanghai you can take part in our Internship Program in either of both cities, the choice is up to you.
The internships offered by The Hutong School are part of the Internship package consisting of:
- Internship placement in a Beijing or Shanghai-based company
- 6 hours of group Chinese classes per week (or 3 hours per week of private lessons if there is no group available at your level)
- Accommodation in a modern shared apartment (with your own bedroom) in the centre of the city (all utilities included)
- Organization of cultural activities 2-4 times per week (tea ceremony, taichi lessons, kung fu show, trips and excursions in and around the city…)
- Practical assistance while here in China (including airport pickup, visa assistance, 24/7 support, welcome pack)
For our prices please check our website at: http://www.hutong-school.com/prices-internship-programme/
Tel: +86-10-8523 6030
Hutong School [ All of our Internships ]
Website: Hutong School
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.