Marketing and Customer Relation Management
An international B-to-B platform that uses the social networking model to help businesses finding and connecting with commercial partners worldwide.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Communication with existing customers.
• Lead generation and partnership generation.
• Pre sale customer relation management, providing the customer with correct and clear information.
• Additional administrative assistance as needed.
• Training is provided.
• Strong level of English is necessary.
• Adequate writing skills and attention to details
• Self-driven, highly motivated and enthusiastic approach.
• A good manner, sparkling attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (mostly Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
Paid Internship Info:
3 to 6 months
iNTERNSiDEA [ All of our Internships ]
30B Camden Lock Place Chalk Farm Road, Camden London
London, United-Kingdom NW1 8AF
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.