This internship will consist of two parts:
Marketing and Prospection tasks include but are not limited to:
• Promote the product or service of our European clients to Chinese customers.
• Marketing research in renewable energy market
• Sourcing (find new spare parts / suppliers / subcontractors)
• Meetings with Clients (organize and participate to meetings with potential Chinese customers)
Conference and Exhibition related tasks include:
• Promote and sell Chinese conferences and exhibition to foreign companies
• Look for foreign lecturers, experts and participants for the conferences in China
• Search for new conferences and exhibitions
• Participate to conferences related to the energy sector
• Help developing a new website promoting energy related conferences and tradeshows
• Fluent in English
• Chinese and French language skills are preferred
• Background in business or engineering
• Interest in green energy sector
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Outgoing personality
At the end of this internship the intern will have a broad idea about the green energy market in China.Tags:
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period, if both parties are satisfied.
Hutong Schools Internship Program focuses on finding the right company match for each applicant. Our Internship Consultants evaluate your needs and are committed to helping you to find an internship placement at one of our many partner companies here in China. With schools in Beijing and Shanghai you can take part in our Internship Program in either of both cities, the choice is up to you.
The internships offered by The Hutong School are part of the Internship package consisting of:
- Internship placement in a Beijing or Shanghai-based company
- 6 hours of group Chinese classes per week (or 3 hours per week of private lessons if there is no group available at your level)
- Accommodation in a modern shared apartment (with your own bedroom) in the centre of the city (all utilities included)
- Organization of cultural activities 2-4 times per week (tea ceremony, taichi lessons, kung fu show, trips and excursions in and around the city…)
- Practical assistance while here in China (including airport pickup, visa assistance, 24/7 support, welcome pack)
For our prices please check our website at: http://www.hutong-school.com/prices-internship-programme/
Tel: +86-10-8523 6030
Hutong School [ All of our Internships ]
Website: Hutong School
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.