Design Intern with HTML Skills
The Company needs you to bring a creative touch to the company’s work and website. In exchange you will gain experience running a multilingual portal serving both the global and local CN market.
You will assist a Joomla expert who is working on the programming part of the site and complement his skills with regards to the graphic part of the website:
- Design new sections of the website and client interface
- Design marketing materials – brochures, flyers, banners etc.
- Assist in designing email templates for campaigns aimed at both Chinese market and international clientele
- Assist with a Joomla based web portal (Joomla experience not essential)
- Work on both back end and front end of the website
- Basic programming skills
- Enjoy web development and creating new ideas to improve flow and feel of site
Paid Internship Info:
- Initially offering a 1-3 month internship although the Company would consider extending internship and possibly raising salary after the initial periodTags:
- The benefit of joining a small firm is that the intern will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of business activities
- Added bonus is that the office is on the same floor as Hutong School’s Business District branch!
Hutong Schools Internship Program focuses on finding the right company match for each applicant. Our Internship Consultants evaluate your needs and are committed to helping you to find an internship placement at one of our many partner companies here in China. With schools in Beijing and Shanghai you can take part in our Internship Program in either of both cities, the choice is up to you.
The internships offered by The Hutong School are part of the Internship package consisting of:
- Internship placement in a Beijing or Shanghai-based company
- 6 hours of group Chinese classes per week (or 3 hours per week of private lessons if there is no group available at your level)
- Accommodation in a modern shared apartment (with your own bedroom) in the centre of the city (all utilities included)
- Organization of cultural activities 2-4 times per week (tea ceremony, taichi lessons, kung fu show, trips and excursions in and around the city…)
- Practical assistance while here in China (including airport pickup, visa assistance, 24/7 support, welcome pack)
For our prices please check our website at: http://www.hutong-school.com/prices-internship-programme/
Tel: +86-10-8523 6030
Hutong School [ All of our Internships ]
Website: Hutong School
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.