Based in the thriving city of London, England, an online accounting company is hiring an intern to develop their website.
• Provide support with the website.
• Improve the website, keep it up to date and contribute to the development of design and content.
• Incorporate content and graphics
• Assist in the development of new web site page
• General maintenance of the website.
• Complete assigned projects start to finish
• Coding experience is required.
• Have strong analytical skills and be able to compile, review, and interpret data.
• Technical expertise on Windows platform.
• Sufficient level of English is recommended
• Be hands-on, action oriented and a fast learner.
• Be effective at prioritisation, organisation and be able to work under tight deadlines.
• We are seeking rising juniors with some academic design or it experience
• Applicants should demonstrate a standard academic record (minimum Baccalaureate)
• Adequate writing skills and attention to details
If this is of interest then please respond with an English CV and Cover Letter including starting date availability
Paid Internship Info:
3 to 6 months
iNTERNSiDEA [ All of our Internships ]
30B Camden Lock Place Chalk Farm Road, Camden London
London, United-Kingdom NW1 8AF
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.