Marketing and Research
Based in the thriving city of London, England, a language school is hiring an intern to develop their marketing strategy.
• Develop marketing strategies (online and street marketing)
• Approach potential introductory channel, and liaise with them throw the process.
• Product presentation
• Marketing research (over competitors, new channel, new opportunities,…)
• Assist with translations.
• Additional administrative assistance as needed.
• Good level of English is recommended
• Adequate writing skills and attention to details
• Self-driven, highly motivated and enthusiastic approach.
• A good manner, sparkling attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (mostly Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
If this is of interest then please respond with an English CV and Cover Letter including starting date availability
Paid Internship Info:
iNTERNSiDEA [ All of our Internships ]
30B Camden Lock Place Chalk Farm Road, Camden London
London, United-Kingdom NW1 8AF
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.