DATABASE ANALYSIS AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
A head hutting company is looking for an intern to support the maintenance and the development of their database.
• Database generation, maintenance and analysis: Maintain and augment customer and prospect database. Track and analyse results and payback of campaigns and events
• Tracking events and competitors activity: Keep tabs on which events our competitors are attending and sponsoring. Track industry conferences to understand which would be a good fit for the company. Develop and maintain industry event calendar
• Office management
• Answering phone calls and emails.
• General research
• Additional assistance as needed
• Good level of English is recommended
• Extremely organised
• Able to work under your own initiative.
• Applicants should demonstrate a standard academic record (minimum Baccalaureate)
• Good communication skills
• Adequate writing skills and attention to details
• A high knowledge of the Microsoft pack office (mainly word, excel, PowerPoint and access)
If this is of interest then please respond with an English CV and Cover Letter including starting date availability
Paid Internship Info:
iNTERNSiDEA [ All of our Internships ]
30B Camden Lock Place Chalk Farm Road, Camden London
London, United-Kingdom NW1 8AF
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.