This is a minimum 2-month (with option to extend) voluntary internship with a startup non-for-profit social business in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. This internship requires you to be in Tanzania. 5-day flexible work week, lunch, living stipend and accommodation will be provided.
Interns possible responsibilities include (responsibilities assigned will ultimately be based on the individuals unique skill set):
- Supervising staff and helping out with daily operations at the coffee-shop
- Managing the companys social media platforms
- Creating marketing and advertising campaigns (i.e. growing the brand and sales)
- Events management
- General administration and book-keeping
- Developing systems for efficient running of the coffee-shop
- Developing mentoring and training programs for staff and coffee-roasters
All interns will be considered for a permanent position with us.
- Above 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about coffee, hospitality and mentoring
- Eager to learn
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to use basic social media platforms (such as operate a simple blog and Facebook business page)
*Any prior experience as coffee barista or working in a restaurant preferable but not a must.
*Web design and/or basic book-keeping skills are a plus.
Paid Internship Info:
Living stipend and accomodation provided
20-30 hours a week
Minimum 2 months, with option to extend.
As soon as possible
Wamama Kahawa Coffee Roasters
Wamama Kahawa Coffee Roasters [ All of our Internships ]
Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
Website: Wamama Kahawa Coffee Roasters
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.