Accounting / Finance / Customer Service
JP Garden Preserves PVt Ltd is looking for a highly motivated, effective intern in Accounting and General Management with an interest in working in a fast-paced multicultural environment in India.
Position Specific responsibilities:
- Entering daily journal ledgers in Tally ERP Accounting software, including tracking stocks flows, Cash flows, valuating inventory, building income Statements and Balance sheet in collaboration with auditing firms.
- Management Control Coordinator : undertake management control activities through cost and budget evaluation and margins calculation to improve the decision making process and various negotiations with retailers
- Responsibilities include maintaining a high level of client satisfaction through effective project management, strategic communications, and excellent customer service.
- Fundraising Management: communication with Indian Companies to present Irudaya Niketan NGO’s Social project and collect funds for the benefit of those projects.
-Strong customer relationship management skills
-Knowledge in general Accounting: Concentration/ Major in Accounting preferred, although an introduction to General Accounting Class could be sufficient.
-Comfortable in learning a new accounting software
-Thorough interest in the Social Business Industry and the Non Profit sector. A concentration in Social Business or a minor/major in International Development Studies would be an asset.
-Self-motivated and keen to demonstrate initiative
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
-Attention to detail, analytical and strong organizational skills
- Willingness and desire to learn and contribute beyond basic responsibilities
-Adaptable team player, and ability to balance between creativity and analysis
-Must possess a strong and dedicated work ethic
-Eager and willing to overcome challenges
-Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and multicultural environment
Paid Internship Info:
Shelter + Food provided
35 h / week
Jp Garden Preserves Pvt Ltd
Irudaya Niketan Trust was Founded in 1994 in Bangalore in order to give service to all sections of society who are economically, socially, culturally deprived, including children who are abandoned, youth looking for direction in life and all people without distinction of caste, colour, creed, language or sex, who are in need of compassion and human services at any stage of their life.
Jp Garden Preserves Pvt Ltd [ All of our Internships ]
24/1 Rayes wari street Alagasen-naga 12
Chennai, India 69003
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.