International Sales Executive
Company/Organization: ML Components GmbH
1. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
2. Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
3. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closing sales and other follow up activities.
4. Complete understanding of quotes process and pricing.
5. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
6. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
1. Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelors or Masters degree program in International Business, Marketing, Commerce, or Business Communications.
2. Relevant sales, marketing or business development experience is a plus
3. English and another relevant European language are required. With additional European languages being desirable.
4. Efficiency in MS office.
5. Highly Motivated, Energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills. 6. High standard of Negotiation skills, with which should be able to excel in International sales environment.
7. Motivation, drive and desire to achieve financial success.
8. Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge about various international cultures.
Paid Internship Info:
ML Components GmbH
ML Components GmbH [ All of our Internships ]
Mainz, Germany 55116
Phone: +49 6131 6364 0680
Website: ML Components GmbH
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.