Human Resource Manager
Company/Organization: ML Components GmbH
1. Becoming part of our International HR team .
2. Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
3. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
4. Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
5. Build and maintain database of candidates.
6. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
7. Build rapport and understanding with candidates that the company represents.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
1. Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelors or Masters degree focused on business administration (preferably Human Resources or International Management)
2. Fluency both spoken and written English essential ( Extra language is a plus )
3. Efficiency in MS office.
4. Excellent Interpersonal Skills – “ A people’s Person “ .
5. Keen interest in organizational and strategic projects
6. Proactive, self-organized and dynamic team player with strong communication skills
7. Previous experience in Human resource or Recruitment is favourable
Paid Internship Info:
ML Components GmbH
ML Components GmbH [ All of our Internships ]
Mainz, Germany 55116
Phone: +49 6131 6364 0680
Website: ML Components GmbH
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.