Paid FO/ F&B internship in 5*HOTELS in China
Company/Organization: Sichuan Internships & Immersions programs (SII)
SII offers paid internship positions in top international hotels in china.
Hospitality internships is our specialty. We have great contacts with 5 star international hotel brand sin Chengdu. All the positions include accommodations, meals and basic salary that is more than enough to support the intern during his stay here.
SII offer the most cost effective internships in China - contact us today for more information
- FO Department OMT
- FB Department OMT
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern
1. Greet VIP guests personally
2. Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent
3. Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system
4. Overall responsible for ensuring and maintaining the entire range of services
offered for the GUESTS with the aim to maximum guest satisfaction
5. Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
Typical Working Day
- Two-day Weekend
- Cash allowance is 3000rmb per month.
- Accommodation is provided and the standard is negotiable during interview with hotel.
- Working meals are provided and the place to eat is negotiable during interview with hotel.
1.speak fluent English
2.candidate with European, American or south American passport
Paid Internship Info:
8 hours/ day
Sichuan Internships & Immersions programs (SII)
We bring you to one of China’s most exciting and vibrant cities, Chengdu.
Over 70% of our internship positions are paid. We invest as much time as it takes to match you with the best-suited host company. You will be introduced to the company and then have the time to make an informed decision before you accept any offer. The SII team is available 24/7 to provide you with optimal service and guidance. We are looking forward to introducing you to the first-class business world of Chengdu!
Sichuan Internships & Immersions programs (SII) [ All of our Internships ]
chengdu, China 610400
Website: Sichuan Internships & Immersions programs (SII)
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.