Full-Stack Developer Internship
At Dedi.co we have a vision: enthusiastic people all over the world using their holidays for learning and improving all kinds of skills.
Dedi.co is a platform where travellers can find (serious) learning experiences with the most interesting teachers in the most appealing destinations. From photography to pottery workshops, from kitesurfing to coding courses. We are searching the globe for the best workshops in order to offer the most high-quality content. At the moment we are building this platform from the grounds up, that’s why we need you!
Dont expect us to be a super fancy startup but instead we’re certainly at the most interesting stage for you to learn and have impact with your work. And even if right now we haven’t even launched our website, our team includes some of the most honest, experienced and respected names in the dutch tech scene. You’ll be able to witness and participate in the growth of a company in its earliest days.
What to expect:
• Working in a start up at its very beginning
• Working closely with the company’s leadership (product, design, business) while looking for solutions together
• Learning how to deal with a real production setup: multiple environments (Development, Staging and Production), Amazon Web Services, scalable infrastructure, load balancers, static file servers, CDN.
• Working with git (source control) and sprints
• Building a complete website, while working closely together with an experienced CTO
o Back-end is in Python, Django, PostgreSQL
• Working on both front-end and back-end
The qualified candidate is:
• Enthusiastic, eager to learn and ready to conquer the world with us
• Learning to be a full-stack developer, and interested in enhancing front-end qualities
• Able to work at least 32 hours a week (preferably 40 hours)
• Able to work at our office in Amsterdam
• Either studying in the EU, or holding an EU passport
Available for one of the following periods:
• May 1st - August 1st (3 months)
• May 1st - October 1st (5 months)
• May 1st - November 1st (6 months)
• June 1st - September 1st (3 months)
• June 1st - November 1st (5 months)
• June 1st - December 1st (6 months)
32 (or 40)
3 months, 5 months or 6 months
developer front-end full-stack start-up start up platform web design amsterdam learn front-end back-endMore Internships in Non-US:
Dedi.co [ All of our Internships ]
Amsterdam, USA 1019 BS
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.