Marketing Communications Intern
Company/Organization: Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd.
To assist management with communications media and advertising materials to effectively articulate companys business and services to current and prospective customers.
1. Maintains and updates company website;
2. Set up social networking media to promote the SA(I)Program to undergrads and graduates at targeted universities in the West;
3. Researches marketing materials and compiles competitive reports by assignment to assist management decision making;
4. Develops and co-ordinates production of multimedia packages, promotion letters, brochures, videos, campaign displays as directed by the General Manager;
5. Assists IMS (Information Management System) department in the development of CRM system.
Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, or marketing. Work experience in relevant fields an advantage.
1. Superior communication and copy-writing skill in English;
2. Proven presentation and analytical skills;
3. Knowledge of social networking platforms, viz Youtube, Facebook, twitter etc.;
4. Knowledge of the principles of Search Engine Optimization;
5. Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
7. Ability to work under deadline pressure and multi-task.
Additionally, candidate must be willing to relocate from Beijing to Suzhou.
Paid Internship Info:
End of internship 2,000 USD scholarship + benefits
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
June 16th 2012
June 30th 2012, December 2012
June 1st 2012Additional Info:
E-mail us for more information on the terms and benefits of the internshipTags:
Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd.
Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd. [ All of our Internships ]
Website: Australia China Investment Corporation Ltd.
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.