MEDIA INTERN - FALL
Company/Organization: Moses Anshell
The media department is responsible for planning, negotiating and purchasing advertising through various media outlets. They use research and analysis to build smart, integrated media plans. They are extremely detailed, masters of Excel, and always crunching numbers.
- Attend internal agency team meetings and attend client meetings as needed
- Evaluate media opportunities, organize media spreadsheets and track media placements
- Proofread and provide feedback on media documents Interact with media reps and learn about the different media opportunities
- Assist with administrative responsibilities including scheduling, emails, calls, filing, copies and scans
We do our best to make this internship valuable to you for real world experience. As an intern, we want you to be involved, but that does not include taking coffee orders. Our priority is to provide first-hand agency and client experience that you will benefit from in the future. We will work with you and your school to ensure that you receive college credit for the internship, if desired. We do not offer relocation assistance or reimbursement.
The time commitment requirement is 15-20 hours per week. The schedule during the week is up to you but we request that you keep it consistent week to week.
Make sure you are fine with these aspects of the internship before applying:
- The internship is unpaid.
- You will be asked to do some admin and grunt work - not a lot, but it will happen.
- You must have a proactive, self-starter personality.
- Be outgoing. A wilting flower does not last long around here!
- The internship will likely not end with a job offer. We like hiring interns when we can but it is few and far between. If you are a stellar intern, will try to help you find a job in the industry.
Your application should include a resume and cover letter and please send it to email@example.com.
A hardworking, proactive, and detail-oriented person who will soak it all in, ask a lot of questions, and involve yourself in our day-to-day efforts
- An interest in learning and understanding all of the ins and outs of advertising
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency-especially in Microsoft Excel
- A sense of humor and creativity
15-20 hours per week
Please apply by 8/15/12Tags:
Moses Anshell [ All of our Internships ]
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Website: Moses Anshell
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.