ACCOUNT SERVICES INTERN - FALL
The account services department serves as the main point of communication between the client and the agency. We oversee the integration of each department to ensure our clients goals and objectives are met with a smile.
- Attend client meetings including regularly scheduled status meetings and strategic planning meetings
- Assist Account Service Managers and coordinators in preparing for meetings including preparation of agendas/materials, conference room set-up, etc.
- Take notes and assist in writing of conference reports for meetings detailing action items and next steps
- Assist with research related to clients businesses, their industry, consumer trends, new business pitches, etc.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities including monthly billing, faxing, emailing, etc.
- Participate in internal agency team meetings
- Assist with job request and change orders and monitor deadlines with the traffic department
As an intern, we want you to be involved, but that does not include taking coffee orders. Our priority is to provide first-hand agency and client experience that you will benefit from in the future. We will work with you and your school to ensure that you receive college credit for the internship, if desired. We do not offer relocation assistance or reimbursement.
The time commitment requirement is 15-20 hours per week. The schedule during the week is up to you but we request that you keep it consistent week to week.
Make sure you are fine with these aspects of the internship before applying:
- The internship is unpaid.
- You will be asked to do some admin and grunt work - not a lot, but it will happen.
- You must have a proactive, self-starter personality.
- Be outgoing. A wilting flower does not last long around here!
- The internship will likely not end with a job offer. We like hiring interns when we can but it is few and far between. If you are a stellar intern, we will try to help you find a job in the industry.
Your application should include a resume and cover letter and please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A hardworking, ambitious, detail-oriented intern for our client services department
- An interest in understanding all of the ins and outs of advertising
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- A positive attitude and proactive work ethic
- A sense of humor and creativity
15-20 hours per week
Please send your application by 8/15/12Tags:
Moses Anshell [ All of our Internships ]
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Website: Moses Anshell
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.