DIGITAL STRATEGY INTERN - FALL
We are a digital minded agency with a passion for progressive ideas and are not afraid to reach outside of the box to achieve them. The atmosphere at Moses Anshell is fast and fun, requiring people who can switch gears at a moment�s notice.
- Brainstorm social ideas and digital strategies for all clients
- Assist Social Team in community management and interactive client plans
- Provide interesting and up to date briefs on social trends
- Assist with keyword research for SEO
- Be willing to blog, tweet and post
- Participate in internal agency team meetings
As an intern, we want you to be involved, but that does not include taking coffee orders. Our priority is to provide first-hand agency and client experience that you will benefit from in the future. We will work with you and your school to ensure that you receive college credit for the internship, if desired. We do not offer relocation assistance or reimbursement.
The time commitment requirement is 15-20 hours per week. The schedule during the week is up to you but we request that you keep it consistent week to week.
Make sure you are fine with these aspects of the internship before applying:
- The internship is unpaid.
- You will be asked to do some admin and grunt work - not a lot, but it will happen.
- You must have a proactive, self-starter personality.
- Be outgoing. A wilting flower does not last long around here!
- The internship will likely not end with a job offer. We like hiring interns when we can but it is few and far between. If you are a stellar intern, we will try to help you find a job in the industry.
A motivated and savvy digital marketing professional that is ready to dive right into the madness and join our crazy account services team. You will be concepting, strategizing and data-mining all in the name of new media marketing.
- An interest in understanding of PPC and the difference between PPC and CPM
- Basic understanding of google analytics and how CPAs can impact ROAS...blah blah blah
- An interest in understanding how to manage digital projects
- A passion for integrated strategy and social media marketing
- Knowledge of current digital trends and foresight into future interactive movements
15-20 hours per week
Please apply by 8/15/12Tags:
Moses Anshell [ All of our Internships ]
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Website: Moses Anshell
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.