Executive Assistant Intern
Company/Organization: Channel One Enterprise Inc
Channel One Enterprise Inc. is seeking a results-driven and self-motivated Executive Assistant to assist the Writer and Producer of our upcoming touring stage play. The role will be based out of our Atlanta Office. This proactive and autonomous individual must be extraordinarily capable of multi-tasking & appropriately handling sensitive information. This individual must anticipate the needs of the executive & take the initiative to solve problems independently. In addition, this individual will be expected to proactively identify opportunities to make the overall organization and leadership team more efficient over the long term. As a representative of the Executive leadership team the candidate must exhibit impeccable interpersonal skills representing a poised, polished, and friendly attitude. A strong business acumen reflecting high technical competency and efficiency in both actions and communication is critical.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and the ability to easily multi-task in a fast paced environment readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines
• Excellent PC/Mac knowledge – Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, internal staff, external constitutes, and company members
• Superior written and verbal communication skills. Punctuality is a must
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Holds highest ethical and moral standards
• Gives credit where credit is due and is accountable for his or her own mistakes
• Must hold a valid Driver’s license, insurance and access to a reliable vehicle
• Successfully complete deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, correspondence, and other responsibilities that facilitate the executive’s dutiesMore Internships in Georgia:
• Planning and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings
• Managing of meeting and tour logistics including accommodations expeditiously and accurately
• Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, action items; following up on action items on behalf of the executive, as appropriate
• Screen and respond to phone calls, email, mail & packages as appropriate.
• Partner and network with other individuals in order to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems
• Prepare and track purchase orders and expense reports. Order of equipment and supplies as needed
• Handle special projects as they arise, and plan and execute projects and events as needed.
• Run occasional personal errands and take on additional duties and projects as needed.
Channel One Enterprise Inc
Channel One Enterprise Inc [ All of our Internships ]
3355 Lenox Road
Atlanta, GA 30026
Website: Channel One Enterprise Inc
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.