Cultural Development Intern
Company/Organization: UniqueSoft (Shanghai)
Reporting to the General Manager and Human Resources Manager, the Cultural Development Intern is expected to work closely with the GM office to conduct English environment building and implementation. The intern must be committed to at least a 3-month period.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1.English environment building & implementation (70%)
- Communicate with employees in English to exert a subtle influence on staff awareness and to assist them in speaking English.
- Sit in on the English courses and conference calls as support and an observer to encourage the use of the English language.
- Present a weekly lecture to share observations and report session execution and colleague progress.
- Deliver English training courses if needed.
- Work with other departments to draft polices, reports and to examine grammar accuracy.
2. Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor (30%)
Knowledge and skills the intern will learn during the internship:
- Teamwork: The intern will learn how to work effectively in a group and efficiently handle work delegation.
- Multinational company culture: Interns will have a clear insight of a multinational company working in China. They will have opportunity observe the cultural differences and how to overcome these differences. This will be of great importance as the intern learns how to develop working relationships and friendship with stakeholders of different cultures and levels.
- Departmental insight: Interns will attend departmental presentations once a month. This is where departments including HR, FIN, ADM & QA find time away from their busy schedules to show interns their role In the business and the daily problems they face.
- Professional skill development: Interns will receive training on how to present weekly and monthly reports, drafting policies, professional meeting skills and training skills.
- Mandarin practice: Interns will have opportunities to make friends with Chinese employees and communicate with them in Mandarin after work.
- Native English speaker preferred (Fluent oral English).
- Strong communication skills and high sense of responsibility.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Easy-going and passionate about cultural development.
- Friendly, amicable, and people-oriented, with the ability to work closely in a team.
- Bachelor degree qualified or undergraduate currently attending university.
Paid Internship Info:
up to 5000RMB per month
24-40 hours per week
Minimum 3 months
ASAP or in a couple of months
As a UniqueSofts wholly owned subsidiary, UniqueSoft (Shanghai) was established in the Office Park at Pudong Jingqiao Development Zone in May 2009. It aims at driving the companys software automation technology into various global markets by serving prominent global customers in software development, enhancements, and maintenance.
UniqueSoft (Shanghai) [ All of our Internships ]
7/F,No.1 Building,No.615,Ning Qiao Road Shanghai 201206,P,R,C
Website: UniqueSoft (Shanghai)
Internweb.com cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of internship postings. All persons expressing interest, applying for or accepting internships posted on Internweb.com do so of their own accord and in compliance with Internweb.com's Terms and Conditions.